Tuesday, September 20

everyone to know

i want everyone to know you're mine
from the old cap on your head
to the jordan shoes on your feet

i want to baptise you
with my wanting
and have my smell
reek from your clothes
i want to leave you
strange birthmarks on your neck
that scream 'back off bitch,
he's already gettin some'
i'm sharpening my claws
so i can write my name
all over your back
the stinging afterwards
will remind you of me

i want everyone to know i'm yours
from the split end of my hair
to the chipping nailpolish on my toes.

i want you to become a vampire
and let me be your only victim
i don't ever want you
to let go of my hand
in case someone
wants to take me away from you
i want you to make love to me
and make me feel it all the way
till the next day
i want you to change your status
to "in a relationship"
so everyone can
leave us the fuck alone

i want everyone to know we're together
from the tips of you to the bottom of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home