Saturday, February 22

ode to the boy in speech class

ode to your hair, your pants, your shirts
that resurrect a mem'ry that hurts
the painful way you laugh and smile
forces to reminisce awhile

ode to his love, i'll hate you more
blame you that he's out the door
forgiveness if you take his place
draw my future, my past: erase!

ode to what you're meant to do
fool me till i wont know who's who
convince me that he loves me still
te empty spaces he left, you'll fill

ode to the destiny you're meant to seal
and the emotions that you're forced to feel
let me pretend my dreams come true
live the lie that i once knew

ode to the shock that struck me when
you showed me her- your special friend
a photo of the one you love
forced my hope to disappear above

ode to the clone, you broke my heart
just like the boy, u played his part
thru your girl, i see HER too
staring back with love for you

ode to the pain from the same face
these familiar tears but a different case
both had hearts not meant to loan
so ode to their love that i'll never own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home