Friday, August 29

addiction for his fatal love
brings me to my knees
paranoia is my anti- drug
the cure to my disease
to love a man who'll never have
the feelings that i bleed
he's in my life, he's everything
tho im not the one he'll need
must stop the fear of losing
someone i never had
cant hold on to somebody
who'll always make me sad
the hardest thing to do
is love the one i hate
a feeling once so right
proven false by fate
a happy life together
could never belong to us
with secrets beneath our smiles
and loop holes surround our trust

his promises of forever
could never really last
an effort to move forward
just brings me to the past
pictures of our laughter
can only bring me tears
thank goodness feelings fade
though photos last for years
the memories i wish to remember
hold the face i can't forget
a mind that yearns to go back
with a heart thats not ready yet
a world where dreams are hopeless
and love wont be enough
yet i still dare to believe
even when things get tough
it kills me to relive fairy tales
that have no happy ending
i might as well wake up from this
and let my heart start mending