Wednesday, November 2

Anger Management

my head will steam
and I want to scream.
i'll put my words away.

you can't get the jist.
then i make a fist.
i'll rage another day.

you drive me crazy.
should kill you? maybe.
my threats will go unsaid.

stupid piece of shit,
the fan you'll hit.
keep it in instead.

my anger, it hides
dark places inside.
i'm a mean girl, no doubt.

my hate, i will tuck it
away in a bucket
until it all spills out.

you got me so pissed
you're lucky i missed
my big chance to talk back

i wish i could say
"asshole, go away"
before i will attack.

i'm just so frustrated.
i'm too nice- i hate it.
i can't go on like this.

must say how i feel
and for once just be real.
or my sanity i will miss.

if i wanna win
should stop holding it in.
i bet i'll feel alot better.

one day when you shout,
the bitch will come out.
you'll be sorry you met her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home