Tuesday, November 28

I want

I want
to be lame with you watching foreign films
secretly crying during our favorite parts
while clinging to each other all night long.

I want
you to think about me before going to bed
then thinking about me when you wake up
where your fingertips are itching to dial my number.

I want
to see us fight and yell and get so frustrated with each other
promising ourselves that we won’t give in
only to make up and say sorry and realize we were wrong.

I want
to just sit and laugh and talk with you for hours at a time
because you love my stories
and I love how you say things.

I want
to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to you being cold
so I can put the blanket over you
as you keep my cold heart warm for the night.

I want
to never lie to you because you don't know how to lie
and I want you to be the first and only guy
I ever stay faithful to.

I want
to make love to you while you caress my face and hair
with kisses so tender it hurts
as I bite into your shoulder and mark that you're mine tonight.

I want
you to look at me and know I’m all you want
and no other girl can come close
because that's what I think when I look at you.

I want
you to go for long periods of time of no compliments or sweet words
and then come out one day out of the blue
with something equally unnerving as "I like holding you, Joanne."

I want
to spend birthdays, holidays, special events with you
and coordinate, sometimes, even argue
about which family we go to first and how long we're staying.

I want
to go help you pick out presents for people because
you're not too good at that and it makes me feel
a part of you to be able to share my time and opinions with you.

I want to
play video games with you until it gets late
so we can talk trash to each other on who's winning or losing,
and laugh about it and tease each other later.

I want
to watch a sunset with you at a beach
even though I know you HATE the beach
but you'd go just for me.

I want
to see your hair not done as you see me without my make-up
and have both of us be ok with that
even though we appreciate getting a little dressed up sometimes.

I want
you to introduce me to your friends as your broad, your bruja,
your half girlfriend or anything coupled with a second person possessive
even though they already know who I am.

I just want-
F*CK!
I just want to be with you.
Ok?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home