Monday, August 15

Losing WAIT

i finally lost 10 pounds
just like you wanted
just like you asked for
you pushed me for so long to
hit the gym or start that diet
but i was content with myself
because you were there to love me
so all your words did nothing
until you left

and i finally lost 10 pounds
though you're not here to see
how much better my pants fit me
or how less embarassing it is
for me to wear a bathing suit
i'm sexy again like when we first met
so why not fall in love with me
all over again

if i lost 10 more pounds
would that make you come around
because the first 10 wasn't enough
i've always been either too much
or not enough for you
so when will i be just right
because i'm not hungry anymore
and everyone's proud of
how cute i look

so please
admire what you've done
maybe even love me again
because to tell you the truth
i am a little hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home